Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Beautiful Birthday Boy's Sneak Peek {Parker, CO Children's Photographer}

This beautiful little boy is such a fun one to work with. First of all, I love his family - they are gracious people who I am always excited to hear from. Not only that, but they let me come into their home and enjoy the comfort of their hospitality. Mr. E had just barely turned one and we managed to squish in this birthday bash session for him before the new year! So, obviously - this sneak peek isn't much a sneak for his family since they have already seen it...but, for all of you who may have wanted a chance...

Photobucket

Mr. E's momma found the banner on Etsy along with his cute tie onesie & leg warmer duo AND the adorable hat, bowtie & bloomer set! I think she did great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his precious profile.

Photobucket

No comments: