Saturday, September 08, 2018

What a weekend! {Senior Pictures, Homecoming Pictures, Parker, Colorado}

I am in awe of the fact that I have a real skill for making my life complicated. I want to let my kids be a part of so many things and participate in the high school experience (the good parts of it..) but it often means I fly around like a crazy, wounded bird trying to get everyone to different activities, etc. But, getting to see how big their smiles are when they are a part of something fun, it makes the chaos I tend to create worth it.

Homecoming weekends are afoot here in Parker, Colorado. Many different high school's homecoming dance fell on this past Friday. It was fun to just snap a few fun pictures of the girls and their group before dinner.



And then early this morning, I got to do a fast senior session for a young man I have known for several years now. I can not believe he's going to be graduating this school year. Time is racing by!

No comments: