Tuesday, August 21, 2018

When babies grow up...{Parker, CO Family Photographer, Senior Photographer, Wedding Photographer}

It's been about 5 years since I set down my photographer's hat for a time. It's been important for me to raise my babies. And though they are not full grown, in fact many are still small - they are all in school. That gives me some time to consider how I would like to spend my extra time. In the 5 years since I've put aside my photography business, I have continued to be creative and work when friends or past clients have asked. I have missed being creative and also interacting with others in a way that is afforded to me because of my desire to photograph others.

All this being said, here I am at the beginning of the school year hoping that I can once again get back on the preverbal horse. So here is a little smattering of some fun sessions I've been able to do!



No comments: