Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Sneak Peek for Baby EK : {Newborn Family Photographer, Parker, CO}

 photo Edwards Family Collage copy COPYRIGHT_zpsgftuqspk.jpg

I had the privilege of photographing this family's first born as well, and to come into their new home and see one of the photographs I took from that session on the wall right as I came in...words can't express that kind of pleasure. Love it!! I couldn't have enjoyed this session more. I can't tell you how fun it was to hang out with their little boy, the BIG brother :) He is hilarious and has the same fetish for firetrucks that my son does. And Mary and Thad...well, let's just say I would have been happy to hang out and chat the entire time. But, I {thankfully} realized their sweet boy wasn't up for hanging out at the house all day while I took pictures of his precious baby sister. He had a schedule.

And EK, what a gem. She had the best outfits and I'm sure many more are in her future. You can't begrudge a momma for dressing up her first real live baby doll...right? I had four that I got to dress up however I wanted. Granted, sometimes tears were shed (by both of us) as I tried a variety of outfits on them. I think by daughter #4...I was ok with jammies being the outfit choice on most days. That way, we could be twinners :)

I hope you enjoy these images and that they are able to find a place on your walls again.

No comments: