Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sneak Peek for the Schaefer Family {Parker, CO Family Photographer}

I have had the privilege of being able to photograph this beautiful family before and I am so happy that I was able to squish this session in before the debut of a little person in our family arrives. The Schaefer's are amazing people and I can't help but smile when I get to be around them and their beautiful boys. We were able to run around downtown Parker earlier this afternoon and enjoy the last rays of Colorado sunshine before the sky would get too dark to take decent pictures. We had fun roaming and the boys had fun running and jumping. I think the jumping pictures are so funny. Anyway, this is just a brief few that I pulled...so, enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: