Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Few Sneak Peeks! Craig & Jessica and Tianna & Justin

I have been able to really enjoy my last few sessions. Two engagement sessions and I absolutely loved both of them! For the first, we headed over to Castle Rock area and had a great time exploring. Craig and Jessica are a stunning couple visually, but they are some of the kindest individuals too. I was having the best time with them. Here is just a small sampling of their session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that evening I ran around downtown Denver with Tianna & Justin. Tianna works with my husband and so I've known her on a very casual level - but never really gotten a chance to hang out with her. Tianna is a sweetheart! And so is her fiance, Justin. The two of them have been together since high school. They were troopers as we even managed to endure a nasty downpour of rain - and still they kept on smiling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: