Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sneak Peek - Princess P (*Forgive me for my absence!*)~ Stapleton Family Photography, Newborn Photographer

I realize it's been ages since I've last posted. I have been busy...photography being one of the things that has been a big thing on my plate. But, I also had our fifth baby! That's right, F-i-V-E! Our sweetheart is nearly a month old now and I'm back on the bandwagon and trying to get back to speed with everything. It's difficult but I'm having fun!

I most recently was able to do a photo session for one of my clients, who has since become a dear friend, as we have now been working together for over 3 years! I love having these connections! I am blessed to have this job!

Her beautiful baby girl was born now long after my peanut came along. Little Princess P is absolutely gorgeous. She is tiny by all standards, but because my kids never seems to gain any weight, she seemed so big to me. Every feature of hers was perfection. Her skin color just glowed and I loved being able to spend this time with my sweet friend and her family! So, Angela & Trey - enjoy a very brief Sneak Peek of Precious Princess P.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: