Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sneak Peek for Anmarie & Lee {Maternity Photographer, Parker, CO}

This was such a fun shoot! Anmarie and Lee are genuinely wonderful people who I get the privilege of looking forward to working with repeatedly over the next year or so. It was so funny because their neighbors got such a kick out of watching the shoot take place. Looking over and through fences, I think we had every neighborhood kid within a 50 mile radius checking out what we were up to. And then we got a couple of their parents in on the action too. It was hard not to giggle through the entire shoot! Not long after these pictures were taken, I got an email telling me their brand new baby girl had graced the world with her beautiful presence. I actually just took her pictures yesterday! It's fun to look back at these images and realize how very quickly life can do a 180 on you and change your life forever. Often times, it can change it in the best way possible!

Congratulations you two! I know you've seen these, but here are some fun ones that I couldn't resist in sharing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: