Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A few infant shoots and sneak peeks :) {Highlands Ranch infant/baby photographer}{Parker infant photographer}

I know these are late coming, but I hope you understand the wait. I was trying to finish editing everything so that I could give them to you earlier :) There is always a master plan in all of this. That being said, I have had the opportunity to take some really fun shots of some beautiful baby girls lately. (I don't know where my baby boys are running off to, but come on mommas...shoot me an email, call me! we need to add some blue to these kinds of images :))

First let me introduce you to little Miss H. She is Mr. J's little sister and I couldn't be happier to have more little friends to take pictures of from this wonderful family. You may remember some of Mr. J's shoot here or here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, let me introduce you to our favorite babysitter's baby sister!! Was that a mouthful? Yes? Well, let's just say this baby girl comes from a WONDErFUL family! Introducing little Miss E.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture!! Her big brother and big sister were doing a great job keeping her entertained!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out this happy baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: