Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sneak Peek for Michelle & family: {Ohio Children's Photographer}

Michelle, I had the best time with you and your kiddies! What sweethearts they are. Seriously, it was so much fun. I loved being able to meet them for the first time. It's been too long since I've seen you or your family! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek because the gallery is nearly up! Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one just makes me smile

Photobucket

She's a vision...seriously, she is

Photobucket

Yeah, when the photographer comes - all house rules go to pot.

Photobucket

George Costanza - eat your heart out (there's more of these)

Photobucket

Nothing better than a spin on the LazyBoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swinging obviously takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and effort. It is NOT for the faint of heart.

Photobucket

Enjoy! I'll be emailing you soon!

No comments: